Sunday, January 31, 2010

Help Again

So Jeromy and I both finally found a name
we both agreed on.
We both thought it sounded like a "boys only" name.
After telling a couple of people they said they new
girls with the same name. I want to know if anyone
else has heard this as a girls name.
Jeromy is now stuck on this name. But I have this
thing with boys names that could be a girls name.
So I am having a hard time with that.
The name we Liked, before getting more educated is.....
Brighton
Please give me your input EVERYONE....
Have you heard this as a girls name?
Does it sound more like a girl of boy name?
Friends, Neighbors, Family, leave messages. HELP

10 comments:

Fowkes said...

Sorry but I do know a girl named Brighton so to me it sounds more like a girl name!! I did meet a guy in our ward named Brydon which is similar but sounds more manly! Boy names are so hard!!

Christensen's said...

I know both a boy and a girl named Brighton. I think it is really cute if that's the name you choose. Good luck, picking the right name is so hard.

Lindsey said...

So I never comment, but I love to check your blog...sorry, but a girl name to me...it is Hunter's little sister's name (with Brian), not me.

Jess and Joe said...

Funny, I was just going to say that we had a girl with that name in our ward...it is Brian's little girl. They are in our ward.
It think it can go either way. Good Luck Karen! =]

Ashley Bogard said...

I know both, I almost told you Brighton. Our neighbor just named their little girl Brighton, sorry. This name can really go either way though. Those dang girls are taking all the boy names.

Kim said...

I have heard Brighton used as both. Sorry. It is such a cute name though.

Lindsey said...

That's funny Jessica...and definitely the girls are guilty of stealing boy names, my girl especially...she has such a boy name :)

Wardle77 said...

Hi! This is Dannys wife Danelle. Cute blog! I have also heard it as both! Sorry! The boys parents were trying to decide between Brighton and Britton? Good luck!

Christy said...

I have a nephew named Brighton and it is so boy for me!

Meladie said...

Sorry, but we do have friends with a little girl Brighton. So, I kind of think of girl automatically, but I do think it'd be cute for a boy too. Boy names are so hard, good luck!