Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crazy Summer

This summer has been so crazy.
With a new baby and Jeromy in the Bishopric we
new we would not be doing much vacationing.
So we packed our summer full of activities and
we have certainly been busy.


BASEBALL
With Jeromy as the coach

NEW BABY
that keeps us on our feet!


FAMILY REUNIONS


SWIMMING LESSONS


A TWO YEAR OLD
ANYONE CAN TELL YOU HOW HARD THIS IS



KARATE LESSONS



A BABY BLESSING


GYMNASTICS


BIRTHDAY PARTIES


It has been busy, but good.
We are very blessed and enjoy being a family.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Oh but just think of the memories you are making. I love you all and I am so grateful you are my family.

Amy said...

Hi Karen! I'm so glad you commented on my blog! I, of course, invited you to read mine now that it's private and I'll be following yours, too!! Fun, busy summer!!!! :)