Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our Summer


So In the early summer Jeromy went on a big fishing
trip with some of his buddies to Lake Powell for a week.
So the kids and I packed up and took off to St. George to
see Grandma and Grandpa Walker.

Yes! I hiked with three small children Crazy I know.
Thank Goodness I had my parents of coarse.

We had a ton a fun while we were down there and we
did not want to come home. But I had to go to work.
We went Hiking, biking, Swimming, Dinning, shopping, hot tubing
in Grandpa's hot tub that is. It was so nice to be entertained
while Jeromy was gone and to have the help of my parents.
I honestly think we had more fun then Jeromy did!

We also had to have a sleep study on our little Kylee.
We made it into an adventure and she absorbed every minute
of it as that. She got to have a sleep over with Just her and dad.
And after 5 months of sleepless nights with her we are so
thankful for modern medicine and the correct medication.
We now are sleeping again!


The Zoo
We went to the Zoo with our cousins and Grandma Dudley.
We had a great time !

We celebrated Kylee's fouth Birthday In June. She had a
Swim party with a couple of her friends and she got spoiled rotten.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE! In June


Baseball Time!

Landon enjoyed playing this season in Coach Pitch.
He loved having his dad as one of the coaches.
And he did a great Job.

All Wet!
We also had the chance to play in the water a little bit.
The kids and I went and visited Grandma and Grandpa Walker
up in Echo, UT. We went on the boat one day and then did a lot
of swimming in the Pool.

We also went to Bear Lake during Raspberry Days. We spent
five days there and loved every minute of it.
Jeromy is getting very good on the wake board.
I forgot to take any pictures though sorry.
Even Ryah loved the time in the Water.
Night time was tough in the trailer though, I wont lie.

2 comments:

michele said...

Looks like ALOT of fun!!

Ashley Bogard said...

So cute Karen, and man you guys were busy this summer. Now it is time for a girls night don't ya think!